45.9 miles from Harlan County Lake
Lake adventures await at this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental home for 6, nestled right on Johnston Lake. With so many outdoor amenities, including a fire pit, 2 levels of deck space, gas grill, paddle boards, kayaks, a full dock, and swimming platform, you’ll truly need for nothing! Sit out on the rocking chairs as the sun rises in the morning, enjoy water sports during the day, grab a beer at the local pub, and then join around the fire pit in the evening for some s’mores!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Air Mattresses
This unique, A-frame home is nestled in a quiet, wooded neighborhood. Boasting an outdoorsy, back-to-nature feel amidst a peaceful and tranquil setting, this home truly escapes the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
With so many prime outdoor amenities, entertaining outside will be a breeze! Take your pick of the lower deck or rooftop deck for afternoon cocktails, while hot dogs and hamburgers sizzle on the grill. You’re just steps from the dock at all times, where you can sink your toes in the refreshing lake water!
Inside, this home boasts 1,250 square feet of living space and lake views from almost every room! The 50-inch flat-screen TV can stream over 200 channels and connect to your Hulu and Netflix accounts.
On those days you’d like to cook inside, take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen’s stainless steel appliances. Join around the dining room table, which is backdropped by lake views, or take your spread to the rooftop deck for the best views in the house!
Finish the night with s’mores around the fire pit, and then get cozy in one of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms. The 2 bedrooms on the upper floor offer direct access to the deck!
-- THE LOCATION --
Get ready for wakeboarding, water skiing, tubing, knee boarding, and so much more on beautiful Johnson Lake!
Feel free to book a fishing trip right across the street with the local fishermen, take a stroll around the Johnson Lake Walking Path, or picnic at the Johnson Lake State Park Beach - all of which you’ll find within a short walk! You can also walk just 5 minutes to Medos for a burger, beer, and game of darts!
For some additional outdoor recreation, embark on the hiking and biking trail that extends for 11 miles and begins right behind the home! Afterwards, check out Macs Creek Winery for a taste of the area's best vintages.
If you're traveling for the 4th of July, enjoy a spectacular fireworks display and boat parade, which will truly be a highlight to your holiday getaway!
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as the Lakeside Golf Club is just a mile away. If you’re not much of a golfer, head to downtown Lexington to browse the antique shops. Memorial Day brings annual garage sales where you’ll find a plethora of rare treasures!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 furnished decks, outdoor dining area, fire pit, gas grill, 2 paddle boards, 2 kayaks (with paddles and life jackets), dock, swimming platform, golf cart (available upon request), free WiFi, air conditioning, 3 flat-screen cable TVs (streaming capabilities), DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway, and more!
- Amazing Johnson Lake location with within walking distance to restaurants, walking trails, the Johnson Lake State Park, and more! Easy access to water sports, as well as golfing, shopping, antiquing, restaurants, wineries, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kearney Regional (~ 51.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for the elderly, as the steps are very steep to enter the property
- Please note the boat slip is not available for guest use
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in